Video Editing with Premiere
This course is the absolute beginner, this means you don’t need any previous experiences.
Who is this course for?
- Adobe Premiere CC- with zero experience.
- Content creators
After successful completion of this course, the student should know:
- Better understand techniques editors use to construct stories.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of non-linear editing software- Premiere
- Be able to do basic editing
- Know how to create a good quality video editing
- Understand video formats and principles.
- Exporting for social media
- Adobe Premiere CC
- 1 External Hard Drive
Attendance / Class Participation:
Attendance is mandatory. The course is designed to keep students actively participating through every class, and therefore, it is extremely difficult to make up an absence. Class participation will play a key role in the development of your own skill level and in the development of your colleagues. The classes 2 hours per week.
Benefits of participation
- Demystifying the Adobe Premiere Layout
- Live Lecture over zoom for better guidance
- Telegram group for Alumni
Introduction to Premiere Pro
Discussion: What is editing and how to import videos to Premiere pro
Topics covered: Importing and basic tools in the premiere pro software
Demo: What is a source monitor, what is a project panel, what is a timeline
Discussion: Graphics and Text
Topics covered: Graphics Techniques and subtitling your video
Demo: Open Caption for a social media video
Discussion: Sound Design / Sound Mixing
Topics: Sound Editing Techniques
Demo: Syncing Audio
Final Projects, and presentations
*Certificate will be presented after completion.